Registered members of Williams-Sonoma, Inc. Designer Marketplace can now shop Rejuvenation and receive exclusive trade pricing. Members will receive a 10%, 15% or 20% discount on Rejuvenation merchandise based on tier status, and contributes to the net purchase total that determines your Designer Marketplace tier status.
This Reference Guide explains the following, step-by-step:
- How to create a trade account with Rejuvenaton
- How to shop online with Rejuvenation
- Additional assistance with Rejuvenation shopping
- How to receive a tax exemption
- How to change or reset your Rejuvenation password
How to create a trade account with Rejuvenaton
In order to receive your trade discount with Rejuvenation you must first create an account with Rejuvenation.
1. Click "For The Trade" on the home page of www.rejuvenation.com.
2. Click "Register Now" to start creating your Trade account.
3. Complete all fields and click "Create Account".
4. Go shopping! Once you have created your account, you can shop and take advantage of your 10% discount.*
*Please note that all initial trade orders will be subject to review. If your trade account is not approved, you will receive an email from a Trade Representative requesting more information.
How to shop online with Rejuvenation
1. Access the sign-in page through www.rejuvenation.com/trade.
You can also log in at www.WSIDesignerMarketplace.com.
In addition, here are the direct URL addresses for each brand’s Online Purchases Member Sign-In should you wish to bookmark these pages.
2. Select the items you would like to purchase and, from each product page, click "Add To Cart."
3. When you’d like to see what's in your cart, click "my cart" in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
4. Your trade discount will be calculated on the Shopping Cart page.
5. Once you've finished adding items to your Shopping Cart, click "Checkout" to complete your purchase.
6. Fill in all fields and click "Next Step."
7. Enter your payment information and billing address to complete your order.
Additional assistance with Rejuvenation shopping
If this is your first order with Rejuvenation and you do not see the discount noted in your shopping cart, please ensure that you have completed your registration. You may also contact a Trade Representative at 888.401.1900 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have previously placed a trade order and do not see the discount noted on your current order, you may not have qualified for the Rejuvenation trade program. Please contact a Trade Representative at 888.401.1900 or email email@example.com.
How to receive a tax exemption
Rejuvenation collects sales tax in Washington, California and Canada. If you are tax exempt in California or Washington and would like to place a tax-exempt order, please contact a Trade Representative at 888.401.1900 or firstname.lastname@example.org. At this time, tax-exempt orders CANNOT be placed through our website.
Canadian customers that are tax exempt will need to file a return with the Canadian government to get their taxes back.
How to change or reset your Rejuvenation password
1. On the Rejuvenation sign-in page, click on the "Forgot your password?" link.
2. Enter your email address and click "Send Password." A link to reset your password will be sent to your email inbox.